Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013

So, yesterday we had an AWESOME day. Remember how I've said that a really good day is when you get about 3 or 4 lessons in? Well, yesterday, we got 8! Elder and Sister Brown drove us around to all of the different less-active members that we had planned to look up, and they were present for 2 of our lessons. And then we had another set appointment with a less-active family last night. And we met a less-active member that we looked up. Usually we don't actually find the less-active members at home, but this one is in a nursing home, and half of her body is paralyzed. So, we went to meet her. She can't read, so we read from the Book of Mormon with her, and we could tell that she was just so happy. I want to go back to read to her a lot. I hope we can. We also got two new investigators and three new potential investigators, so I'm really excited about that.

2nd Cycle, English District

No comments:

Post a Comment