Wednesday, June 12, 2013
June 12, 2013
There's so many stories that I wish I had time to tell... I think the
coolest one though is the last person that me and Sister Cole (her companion during a split) talked to.
We had about 20 minutes until we needed to be home, so we decided to
walk through the park and find someone to talk to. There was a lady
sitting on the bench with her little 1-year old girl, and I stopped to
say hi to the baby. The baby would hardly even look at us at first, but
Sister Cole said that as soon as I started talking to the lady, Mary,
about the Gospel, the baby just stared at me, and she started to smile.
Then she looked at Sister Cole and smiled, and then she pointed up to
the sky, smiling, looked back at Sister Cole, and then back up to the
sky. All Sister Cole could do was smile and nod at the baby. But, it is
just so cool to me how thin the veil is for little children. Even though
her mom may not have recognized it, or felt sure about what I was
saying, her daughter did, and she knows the truth. It was definitely one
of the neatest things I've seen on my mission yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment