Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013

I just want you to know that I feel so blessed to be here in New York. The area of the Bronx that I am in is the poorest zip code in the United States, but you can't hardly tell by the people's attitudes. A lot of them anyway, don't even realize that they're poor. They are so hospitable, and they take really good care of us missionaries.

I know that this church is true, and we are so blessed to have it in our lives. We have this amazing opportunity to partake of the sacrament every week, and to renew the covenants that we've made with the Lord. And we also all have the opportunity to go and share the Gospel, whether we're full-time missionaries, or members who have our own lives. The blessings we receive for doing this work are amazing, and I wish and hope, that everyone will take advantage of it.

 View of the Bronx from the 23rd floor of a building

 English District




 Bronx Artwork



No comments:

Post a Comment