This has been an eventful weekend! It's been a lot of fun. I've decided that I really, really like being off-track. I have all evening, every evening, to do what I want. I do feel bad for my roommates though, well the one's who are on-track. Alexis, Abigail, and I are all off-track, so poor Lindsey, Lauren, and Brittany all have to try to focus on their homework while the rest of us are watching movies, or talking, or doing whatever else it is that we do.
So, on Friday, I was set up on a blind date, and we doubled with my roommate Brittany and her boyfriend Chris. Blind dates actually really scare me. I mean, you're going out with a complete stranger who you don't meet until they show up at your apartment to take you out. And, unless you facebook stalk, which I may or may not have done, you don't even know what they look like until they show up. It's a good thing I trust Chris, otherwise I most likely would not have done it. Now, about this whole ice-skating thing. I haven't been skating since I was around six-years old. I don't even do good on snow or ice in the parking lot, so just the thought of being on ice while wearing skates made me really nervous. But I didn't even fall! Actually, none of us did! I was pretty impressed. So then we came back to my apartment and made really big cookies, which really didn't work out...and then we watched a movie. It was a lot of fun.

Then, last night we had a "crepe night" at my apartment. Lauren's boyfriend does those once in a while, and they are a lot of fun. This time he just did it for his apartment and ours though. These are just a few random pictures from that.
 |
| Will and Lauren |
 |
| Chris and Brittany |
 |
| Garrett, Ross, and Abigail |
 |
| Brittany, me, and Alexis |
Chris and Will were both very tired...
After the crepe night was over, we went to a Vocal Point concert. It was amazing!! I've heard of them and heard some of their music, but it was so much better in person. Note Worthy opened for them, and they were also really good. Both groups are a capella groups, which to me is just really amazing. I can't even imagine being that talented. 8 of the 9 of the Vocal Point guys are single, and I'm pretty sure every single girl fell in love with those 8 guys.
 |
| Note Worthy |
 |
| Vocal Point |
And now I think we're expecting company, although we've been expecting them for a few hours now, so who knows if they'll even come.
Sounds like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow, very eventful! Sounds like you had a great weekend. I missed all of you while being in Utah!
ReplyDelete