So I really don't have much to post about. Not a whole lot has happened the past couple of weeks. Although last Wednesday was a lot of fun. My apartment complex, La Jolla, had a party. All of the tenants could go to Fat Cats, and do anything but see a movie for free. And we could bring friends for just $2 each. So Abigail, Alexis, and I went, and we invited our FHE brothers. Travis and Jeff both came, and it was a lot of fun.
 |
| Alexis, me, Travis, Jeff, and Abigail. |
 |
| Yay Abigail! |
 |
| We went glow golfing, and this was in there... |
When we were bowling, they had different games for us to do. Such as getting a strike while bowling through someone else legs, or getting a strike while bowling like Fred Flinstone. We took some videos of us doing that...
Fred Flinstone bowling.
Stomach bowling
Partner bowling
Dance bowling
That was pretty much the highlight of my week, especially because I won 4 of the games, and I won mini golf. It was pretty exciting!
What a fun evening!!!
ReplyDeleteBARELY won mini golf :P
ReplyDeleteIt's true, but I still won! :D
ReplyDelete