Saturday, January 12, 2013

Going into the MTC!

While Sister Hillary Crawford is serving her mission, I am going to update her blog and share some of the experiences she is going to have. I just want to say that I am SO excited for her, and know she will be a great missionary. She has a strong testimony of the gospel, and loves the Lord very much. She came to the decision to serve a mission on her own, and I know it wasn't her first choice. However, because she was willing to put her life here on hold for 18 months and do Heavenly Father's will for her, I know she will be blessed and won't ever regret her decision. This is a great example to all of us--her love for the Lord to do His will and share the good news of the gospel with those in New York. I am so proud of my sister!

~Jadi Hancock

 Hillary at the Provo Temple just before going into the MTC January 9, 2013

It was such a beautiful day!


 Dad and Hillary


 Hillary and mom



 Getting her luggage out of the trunk at the MTC


Heading into the MTC

Hillary will be in the MTC for 2 weeks--until the January 23, then it is off to New York!

1 comment: