I just got home from country dancing, and a guy walked me home. Normally, that would be very flattering, and it would make me happy, but here's the problem, I'm DEFINITELY not interested in him. Earlier, while we were dancing he asked what I like to do on Saturdays, and I told him I play Ultimate every Saturday morning, and I told him he is more than welcome to come. I tell everyone that though, but I guess he wouldn't know that. After we danced, I could tell he was trying to get my number, but I tactfully maneuvered around that, and got away with not giving it to him. But, then he asked me to dance again on the last dance, and I couldn't really get away from him before he asked to walk me home. He still hasn't gotten my number, but he said he would see me on Saturday. Now I don't know what to do! I can't say no, especially to a first date, but I really don't want to go out with him. He hasn't asked me out yet, but I will be surprised if he doesn't on Saturday. What should I do?! (Oh and another thing about him, it's the same guy who asked Alexis out a couple of times last semester, but she made stuff up so she wouldn't have to go out with him.)
![]() |
| This is how I feel. |
For an update on Give-n-Go. We did lose our 1st game, but we won our 2nd. Our 3rd one was cancelled and then rescheduled, but then the other team forfeited. Our 4th one was cancelled too, and was rescheduled for next week. And the last game we played was yesterday. We tied! I've never really tied at anything before, but I can tell you that I really don't like it. It feels like the game's not over or something. There should always be a clear winner, and a clear loser; there's no such thing as a tie. Overall though, I think my team is doing really good, and I'm excited to see what happens during the tournament.
| |
| Our second game, against the Disc Jockeys. |

No comments:
Post a Comment