So the last time I posted I said that I was registering for classes the next day. I did register, and I got most of the classes I wanted. I'm registered for 15 credits. I'm considering dropping my dance class. It's probably going to be my funnest class, but it would also be taking time that I could use to work on my other classes that are actually important. It's also going to be pushing it to get there on time every day because I'm coming from the livestock center. I haven't decided yet though, so I guess we'll see.
I'm also trying to get into two different classes, Artificial Insemination, and Advanced Animal Handling and Behavior, which is pretty much a horse training class. If I can do that, then I'll drop the computing and accounting class. Here's what my schedule looks like right now though.
A lot has happened since the last time I posted. The 4th of July was great. I was outside all day: I went to the Rexburg parade, the Menan parade, Alexis' family's bbq, and then the Menan fireworks with the Cunninghams. This is the only picture I got with my camera, but this is me and Alexis at the Rexburg parade.
The semester ended about a week ago. Finals nearly killed me, but I got through. My parents went up to Rexburg at the end of the semester for Shiloh's graduation. And then I came home to Colorado with them. I've been here for a week so far, and I'll be here for one more week. Shiloh, Megan, Jadi, and Brian are on their way home now, so then I'll just drive back up with them.
Since I've been home, I went shopping and got new clothes as well as glasses and contacts, I've been working our two 3-year old colts, which has been a lot of fun, and I went camping with my dad for 3 days last week. While we were camping we went fishing, and just rode the horses around. It's so pretty in the mountains right now, they've been getting a lot of rain (including while we were there...) so it's very green. We also came across a whole herd of elk, which was really neat because we were right in the middle of them. Sadly I didn't get any pictures until they were a little farther away.
| If you look closely in the middle of the picture, you can see a bunch of elk. |
More elk right in front of dad.
Dad's a great cook in the mountains. :)
Our dinner. So good right out of the lake!
The fish wasn't enough to fill us up though, so we had to have vienna sausage sandwiches. Not nearly as good as the fish.
There were some really pretty flowers on the trail, but it's hard to get good pictures when you're riding a horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment