Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a Party in Rexburg!

The summer is winding down, and I haven't written since the first week... My last post was about my camping trip with my dad. The next week, Shiloh, Megan, Jadi, and Brian came down, and we all went camping again. My grandparents brought their camper, and my cousins came. It was a lot of fun, we took our four horses and went for a ride the second day we were there.
Shiloh and Megan
Scenery from our ride
This summer I've also been working two jobs. I still have my Piano Marvel job, and I also painted some apartments with Brian and Megan. Other than work the main things that I have done is play a lot of Ultimate, and go Country/Swing dancing every week. During the summer they combined country and swing. I'm definitely a country dancer, rather than swing, but it was still fun to meet new people and learn some of the swing steps.

Towards the end of August, I also had a good friend, Cody, come home from his mission. He had a party one day, and his homecoming the next. I didn't actually get any pictures from it, so I stole some from his mom's blog. Thanks Cindy!
Skeet shooting. (I won this round!)
Everyone who was at the party.
Me and Cody before I left on Sunday
I also went to another skeet shooting party Thursday night. This summer I've done a lot of shooting with Shiloh, and these two parties, and I've come to love it, it's so much fun! So, here are a few pictures from the other night. We went to my roommate, Bailee's house in Rigby for it.
Kenon, Bailee, me, and Avery
Avery, me, Alexis, and Kenon
Alexis hadn't ever shot a gun before. : )

And now, the summer is over, all the freshman have moved in, Rexburg is full of people again, and it's time to start school. :( It's going to be a hard semester, I think, but it will also be good. A lot is changing, such as my ward. There's so much more that has happened, but that will have to wait for my next post!

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple things to say...
    You HAD to post that picture didn't you.
    I love the beginning of your last paragraph. Summer is over...freshman have moved in...Rexburg has people again...it's just so sad. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging buddies! I love you Hill! Keep postin'!

    ReplyDelete