Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finals...Death....and More Finals...........

Oh how I dislike the end of the semester and finals. It's terrible because by this late in the semester, I'm always just so burned out. I don't have any desire to do anything, but that's when the teachers load the most work on. And on top of the new assignments, tests, and studying I have to do, all of the final projects that I've procrastinated all semester are due. All semester I've felt like I was doing a really good job of staying on top of things, and keeping my grades up. But, now that I just wrote my to-do list for the rest of the semester, I realize that I actually did a horrible job of it. I have about 3000 words worth of journal entries to write for one class. For another, I have 20 blog entries to write, as well as making a timeline for it and compiling different documents into one project. In another class I have to write another 750-1000 word essay as well as another smaller assignment that just takes a lot of reading. And none of that even includes all the studying I have to do for two of my tests, and working with my horse so I don't fail the riding final. So basically, I'm not going to get any sleep for the next week in an attempt to get everything done that needs done. And I know what you're thinking; if I'm that busy, then why am I blogging? My best answer is that I've become a professional procrastinator and homework avoider (is that even a word?). 

Someday I will write a real post that actually says what I've been up to, but for the time being, I am going to attempt to do something that ACTUALLY needs to get done. Happy Finals week! I hope all of you survive better than I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment