Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cleaning, Packing, Good-byes, and More Cleaning

Ever since my first semester that I was here, I have always hated the end of the semester. People leave, sometimes for a few weeks, or a few months, or sometimes forever. Luckily this semester we're only loosing Lindsey as a roommate, the other five of us will still be here. Here are a few pictures from past semesters, and from this semester of the packing and good-bye process. There are some very bittersweet memories with these.
Me and Tiffany after my first semester. Spring 2009. I haven't seen her since. :(
Packing Winter 2010
Alise and Megan packing. Winter 2010
Alexis cleaning. Right now.
Packing and cleaning this semester.
Not only do I dislike the cleaning, packing, and good-byes, but this semester I'm especially sad it's ending because that means I have to start school again in about 1 1/2 weeks. I've loved being off-track, it's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things with school.

But, on the upside, I leave for Moab, UT tomorrow morning! My family and a couple friends are going down for the weekend, it's going to be way fun! McCade's told me a lot of stories from Moab, so I'm excited to actually get to go! And, it'll be really good to have my parent's there. We haven't all been on vacation together for a really long time.
Moab!

1 comment:

  1. "Luckily" you are loosing me haha. I hope you have so much fun in Moab!

    ReplyDelete